This slideshow requires JavaScript.

We decided early on that we wanted to incorporate curtains into the design. The reason for this was to make the product look like a stage show (adding to the street performance aspect). So we went out and bought a large length of curtain material. Once we had obtained the material we cut to size and hemmed it, this led to a smother finish. Once all the material was cut we fitted tot o the product body with tape, to see the fitting. We intend to attach the material with pins or staples at a later date (once all work in the workshop is complete).

Advertisements